Parts : Kiln Shell section
Sector : Cement ( Morocco )
SERCEM INDUSTRIE is well known in the field of heavy mechanics for 50 years in the region of Lyons in France .
Our customers are renowned international operators such as Lafarge- Holcim , Heidelberg , , Alcoa , Rusal etc ..
They are all world leaders in the field of mining , cement & mineral chemistry. Our know-how is the mechanical improvement of production equipment such as rotary kilns, rotary dryers , mills, crushers etc…
As such , we present you a recent achievement on behalf of one of our client Lafarge Holcim in Morocco .
Project: Supply and on-site assembly of a kiln shell section.
Sercem Industrie produced the design, calculations, studies, supply and supervision of the on-site assembly of :
- A shell section of 90mm thickness under the tyre : Ø 3750 X Ø 3930 X 1670 Material : P265GH
- Shims manufacturing under the tyre
- This section is chamfered in an X-shape at the downstream end
- Pre-assembly in our workshop on the shell section of floating pads.
- Pipe reinforcements with cross at both ends of the shell section
Services on the site :
- Integration of safety measures inherent to the construction site
- Cutting of the existing shell with the cracked tyre L = 550
- Dismantling of the existing tyre & shell section and deposit on scrap yard
- Preparation of the edges of the shell section and reconditioning.
- Assembly of the new tyre (Lafarge supply) on the new shell including all the shimming systems.
- Assembly of all pads .
- Assembly of the new hoops .
- Assembly of the new shell section + tyre and docking of the whole unit.
- Control of the new shell position with the kiln (control of the lining and the deformed shell with the laser tracker).
- Welding of the new shell section on both sides.