Parts : Kiln Roller : Diam. 1800 mm / Weight : 20 T
Sector : Cement ( France )
SERCEM INDUSTRIE is well known in the field of heavy mechanics for 50 years in the suburb of Lyons in France .
Our customers are renowned international operators such as Lafarge- Holcim, Heidelberg, Alcoa, Rusal, etc ..
They are all world leaders in the field of mining , cement & mineral chemistry.
Our know-how is the mechanical improvement of production equipment such as rotary kilns , rotary dryers , mills, crushers etc…
SERCEM INDUSTRIE supplies also spare parts for the devices here above mentioned .
As such , we present you a recent achievement on behalf of one of our client LAFARGE HOLCIM .
It is a cement kiln roller with the following characteristics .
Manufacturing according to our technical specifications.
– FORGED STEEL 30CrNiMo8 (NF EN 10083-1) for the shaft
– FORGED STEEL 42CrMo4 (NF EN 10083-1) for the roller
– MATERIAL CERTIFICATE ACCORDING TO NF EN 10024-3.1B
– MECHANICAL TRIES REPORT
– HEAT TREATMENT REPORT, OBTAIN 220-260 HB of hardness .
– ULTRASONIC TEST REPORT ACCORDING TO NF EN 10228-3 CLASS 3
( 3<TFP<5 MM)
– DIMENSIONAL CHECK REPORT
– FORGING OPERATION REPORT
– SUPPLY 4 SAMPLE (1 FOR THE FORGE, 3 FOR THE CUSTOMER)
This type of piece is a single part manufacturing .
For this specific case , the client provided us with a general drawing .
The dimensions of the roller and the shaft have been collected on the site by our technical team .
The design work and the manufacturing plans have been provided to the customer .
The roughed roller and the shaft have been manufactured through a forge factory following our technical specification .
We made the final machining and the assembly by shrink fitting of the both parts in our workshop .
– Roller : Diam.1800 mm x lg.1000 mm
– Shaft : Lg. 2673 mm x Diam. 600 mm
– Whole Weight : 20 T