SERCEM INDUSTRIE is well known in the field of heavy mechanics for 50 years in the region of Lyons in France .
They are all world leaders in the field of mining , cement & mineral chemistry.
Our know how is the mechanical improvement of production equipments such as rotary kilns, rotary dryers, mills, crushers etc…
As such, we present you a recent achievement on behalf of one of our client LAFARGE AGGREGATE
Project: Repairs to Rotary Crusher shaft : Weight : 20 T
Sercem Industrie carry out the repair of the crusher shaft in its workshop
Machining and hardfacing operations include :
– Mounting on parallel lathe
– Removal of metallization by machining
– Preparation of the area for reloading (Øext 480, width 100 mm, depth 7 mm)
– Deposit thickness: 9 to 10 mm
– Filler metal: cored wire used for all parts subject to abrasion, frequent violent shocks or intense friction.
– Finishing machining after hardfacing
– Dimensional checks
Part: CFBK rotary crusher shaft – weight: 21 T
Work: Installation on horizontal lathe, patching repaired section and band finishing
Sector: Aggregate (France)