Equipment: rotary kiln
Sector: Cement (Morocco)
Services: Deformed shell audit
Context: Determine the length of shell to produce before cutting out a section
Kiln Dimensions : Diam.4,2m x Lg. 6,7m
Deformed shell audit to determine the length to cut before the replacement of several kiln sections.
SERCEM INDUSTRIE is well known in the field of heavy mechanics for 50 years in the suburb of Lyons in France .
Our customers are renowned international operators such as Lafarge- Holcim , Heidelberg , , Alcoa , Rusal etc ..
They are all world leaders in the field of mining , cement & mineral chemistry .
Our know-how is the mechanical improvement of production equipment such as rotary kilns , rotary dryers , mills, crushers etc…in France and abroad .
In this case , one of our customers has asked us to make a deformed shell inspection . The aim is to determine the length to cut before the replacement of several kiln sections .
The studies include :
- Installation of an appendix on the shell
- Installation of a rotation detection sensor
- Laser acquisition of the shell profile: 1 section every meter along the entire length of the kiln. (excluding clogged zones) – 12 to 16 points per section
- Processing and providing a report for each section
- Delivery of a global report (3D curve graphically synthesizing all the sections)
- 1 engineer
- 1 mechanical technician
In addition to deformed shell work we carry out the following various inspections:
- Tyre slippage document
- Tyres run out document
- Visual inspection of mechanical parts