SERCEM INDUSTRIE is well known in the field of heavy mechanics for 50 years in the suburb of Lyon in France .
They are all world leaders in the field of mining, cement & mineral chemistry. Our know how is the mechanical improvement of production equipments such as rotary kilns, rotary dryers, mills, crushers etc…
SERCEM INDUSTRIE supplies also spare parts for the devices here above mentionned .
As such , we present you a recent achievement on behalf of one of our client VICAT Cement Group.
It is a kiln cement roller with the following characteristics .
- MANUFACTURING ACCORDING TO OUR TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- FORGED STEEL 30CrNiMo8 (NF EN 10083-1) for the shaft
- FORGED STEEL 42CrMo4 (NF EN 10083-1) for the roller
- MATERIAL CERTICATE ACCORDING TO NF EN 10024-3.1B
- MECHANICAL TRIES REPORT
- HEAT TREATMENT REPORT, OBTAIN 220-260 HB of hardness .
- ULTRASONIC TEST REPORT ACCORDING TO NF EN 10228-3 CLASS 3
( 3<TFP<5 MM)
- DIMENSIONAL CHECK REPORT
- FORGING OPERATION REPORT
- SUPPLY 4 SAMPLE (1 FOR THE FORGE, 3 FOR THE CUSTOMER)
This type of piece is a single part manufacturing. For this specific case, the client provided us with a general drawing. The dimensions of the roller and the shaft have been collected on the site by our technical team. The design work and the manufacturing plans have been provided to the customer.
The roughed kiln cement roller and the shaft have been manufacture through a forge factory following our technical specification.
We made the final machining and the assembly by shrink fitting of the both parts in our workshop.
- Roller : Diam.3018 mm x lg.775 mm
- Shaft : Lg. 3018 mm x Diam. 550 mm
- Whole Weight : 19 T